Another great reason to belong to the YMCA!
The Y movement is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometime's it's more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region.
Now, full facility YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout the country, at no extra charge. Simply present your active YMCA membership card at any participating YMCA and enjoy free access.
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA members whose home Y participates without restriction or blackout periods.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Program-only participants (including Silver Sneakers, Silver and Fit or other like programs) are not eligible for nationwide membership.
- Special memberships established by any Y for group homes, other agencies, etc., are not eligible.
- When visiting a Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID as well as provide basic membership data such as name and
- Ys should allow nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. This includes all pools and classes that do not have fees associated with them for members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability.
- Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use
- All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges
- Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Nationwide Membership enables Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the US
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 51% of the time
- Program-only participants are not eligible for nationwide membership
- Special memberships (silver sneakers, group homes, other agencies, etc.) are not eligible
To find a Y in another location, go to ymca.net.
GREAT MIAMI VALLEY YMCA VISITING MEMBER POLICIES
Nationwide Membership gives visiting YMCA members access to our facilities, the following limitations apply.
- Visiting members are not permitted to bring guests.
- Visiting members pay the non-member rate on programs.
- We reserve the right to limit access to programs and at the Outdoor Waterpark due to capacity, please call in advance.
For More Information: